The youth will be required to bring the following items to the youth retreat in Cascade/Donnelly:
- Dramamine (if you get car sick)
- Spending money for snacks on the ride up (optional)
- Notebook & Pen
- Sleeping Bag
- Towels (For bathing and water sports)
- Toiletries (Soap, Shampoo, Tooth Brush, Deodorant)
- Clothing for 3 days and 2 nights (Shorts, Pants, Shirts, Pajamas, Sweatshirts) – ONE BAG ONLY!
- Swimsuits (Appropriate swimsuits are swim trunks/shorts for boys, and 1-piece swimsuits for girls)(Girls – if 1-piece isn’t available a bikini may be worn ONLY if long shirt is worn over bikini)
- Sandals or Water Shoes
- Sunglasses (if needed)
- Waterproof Sunscreen
- Bug Spray
- Earplugs (In case snoring bothers you at night)
- Lawn Chairs
- Footballs, Volleyballs, Frisbees
The following items are restricted from the Youth Retreat (DO NOT BRING THESE!):
- Computers/ Handheld Games
In an effort to make every event enjoyable for all, I agree to the following:
- I will love God with all my heart, mind and soul.
- I will love my neighbor as myself.
- I will respect the leadership of the teachers and obey.
- I will not wander away from the event
- I will notify my parents of any change of plans.
- I will NOT bring any mp3 players, ipods, hand held games, etc.
- I will keep my cell phone off until the event is over.
- NO PDA (Public display of affection)
I will have FUN and set a good example for others to follow.
If I refuse to follow this code of conduct and show disrespect toward the leaders and teachers I understand that my parents will be notified and they will be asked to pick me up NO MATTER WHAT TIME OR PLACE it occurs.
Join us to be refreshed and encouraged! Enjoy a wonderful time of fellowship, worship, and Bible study. Come away with the Lord – learn to give ourselves to prayer and the Word!
When: January 21, 2017 from 9:30 am to 3:30 pm
Where: Calvary Chapel Caldwell–911 Everett Street, Caldwell
Last day to sign up: January 15, 2017
Lead by: Suzie Larson
December 3&4 Luke 19:45-20:8
December 10&11 Luke 20:9-26
December 17&18 Luke 20:27-40
December 24&25 Luke 20:41-21:4
December 31 & January 1 Luke 21:5-19
November 5&6 Luke 18:31-43
November 12&13 Luke 19:1-10
November 19&20 Luke 19:11-27
November 26&27 Luke 19:28-44